What's wrong with the trigger?

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 01:23:31 GMT

Hello,
[Quoted] I want to create a trigger for the next purpose: When I insert into ACCEPT,check the column value ORD_ISS of MORDER, if ORD_ISS is null,update MORDER set ORD_ISS = ACCEPT.ACCEPT_QTY; else update MORDER set ORD_ISS = ORD_ISS + ACCEPT.ACCEPT_QTY;

And the script is:
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER INS_ACCEPT

       AFTER INSERT
       ON ACCEPT
       FOR EACH ROW
DECLARE
     iss_temp    NUMBER;
     accept_temp NUMBER;
BEGIN
     SELECT ORD_ISS INTO iss_temp FROM MORDER
                       WHERE (ORD_NO = :new.ord_no AND
                                          ORD_NUM = :new.ord_num);
     IF iss_temp IS NULL THEN
          UPDATE MORDER SET ORD_ISS = :new.accept_qty
                             WHERE (ORD_NO = :new.ord_no AND
                                             ORD_NUM = :new.ord_num);
     ELSE
        accept_temp := :new.accept_qty;
        accept_temp := accept_temp + iss_temp;
[Quoted]         UDPATE MORDER SET ORD_ISS = accept_temp
                            WHERE (ORD_NO = :new.ord_no AND
                                             ORD_NUM = :new.ord_num);
     END IF;
     COMMIT;

END INS_ACCEPT;
/

But when I compile the script in SQL*Plus,there's an error: Warning: Trigger created with compilation errors. What's wrong with my trigger?
Please give me some tips,Thank you in advance! Please Cc to : violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw,Thank you :) Received on Thu Aug 20 1998 - 03:23:31 CEST

Original text of this message