Re: Retrieving images from PLSQL Catridge in OWS

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/08/19

I think what you suggested is the path we are going to take. I was hoping to have the images in the database so that both client-server and Web pages can look at the images in one place. The storage and io are not a big problem for us.

The catridge suggested by Francois also works. Once we get file system based images implemented, I'll work on that.

Thanks for you responses

Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com