Re: Tools for Replicating Databases?

From: Marc Jaegy <marc.jaegy_at_systor.com>
Date: 1998/08/19

Hi,

[Quoted] There is a product called InfoPump from ??? I saw it running in a big company. They replicated / moved / updated daily some 100 000 records in various tables between various databases including Lotus Notes, Oracle SQl DBs DB2, etc....

I think it's a good choice. The product is expensive but not compared to the time you save writing interfaces.

Regards

Marc Jaegy
Systor AG
Basel CH