Re: Forms 4.5:No records retrieved while querying. Pls help!

From: Huwski <no email>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 07:28:22 GMT

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 06:16:14 GMT, fatima_haider_at_hotmail.com wrote:
>Sonia

>> >I've created a block in Forms 4.5 and when i run the form it retrieves the
>> >records but when i enter a query and then execute the query, it gives a
>> >message that 'Query retrieved no records.Please reenter' although the data is
>> >in there. Can anyone tell me how to solve this? Thanks.
>> >
>> >Sonia

Another guess ...What query criteria are you entering ? are some of the block items checkboxes? lists?...does the block have a relationship with other blocks on the form?

As a test, create a new form with just the offending base table block in place , make sure all the items are plain text items and see if the query works

Huwski.