Re: Re: Forms 4.5:No records retrieved while querying. Pls help!

From: <fatima_haider_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 06:16:14 GMT

Thanks for your help Huwski. In reply to your questions, i would say that i have not put any default_where clause on the block and also no pre-query triggers. And i'm logging in as the same user to the same database as i would in SQL. I just can't understand why that particular block is not retrieving any records while querying while all the other blocks are working fine.

Sonia