Iconic Button failure?

From: Wayne McKinney <wmckinney_at_tiainfo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 17:10:15 -0500

Has anyone run into the following error with a Push Button (in Forms 5.0) that has been made iconic?

My form has two blocks - one based on a table, the other not. The latter block contains my buttons. I also have a popup menu that issues a search command.

If I associate the popup menu with the button as it is by default, then the commands in the popup menu work. If I make the Push Button iconic and associate an icon file with it, then no commands from the popup menu will work.

This problem seems to appear only when the Push Button is made iconic. Has anyone run into this problem before, and/or gotten around it?

Wayne McKinney
Technical Information Architects, L.L.C Received on Wed Aug 19 1998 - 00:10:15 CEST

Original text of this message