RE:RE: Question of Reports 3.0

From: Roberto Lorente Alvarez <rlorente_at_iname.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:19:05 +0200

[Quoted] you didn't understand me.

I have a report with two independient querys q_1 and q_2, like two distinct reports.
[Quoted] The problem is: In the query 1 i calculate totals and i want to use some totals of the query 1 in the query 2.
I want to do a select of the query1 (report 1) to use some results in the query 2.
thanks.

            Roberto