Problem compiling Pro*C programs...

From: <leungk_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 05:20:18 GMT

[Quoted] I am currently working on a project which involves migrations of several Pro*C programs from Oracle 7.0 (SunOS 4.1.1) to Oracle 7.3.3 (Solaris 2.5.1), in my makefile I have linked the library libora.a (-lora). The compilation works fine in the old environment, but an error occurs saying that the above library is not find in the new environment. I tried to take that flag off the makefile, but that creates a lot of undefined symbols errors referencing libsql.a and libsqlnet.a. Can anyone help me on this???

which library can I call to replace the missing libora.a in 7.3.3?

Thanks very much.

Kenrick