OLE Want to Change Source Name

From: <ihs_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 11:04:46 GMT

Hi,
I am linking documents/images on customer records in my customer database by using OLE. My linked documents are stored on PC named 'A'. When I try to look into the linked documents from PC 'A' system works fine. But when I try to access the same customer from PC 'B' I am unable to view the linked docuement. Then I look into the system and found that system is storing the source file name from where it was linked. I want to change the source file name programitically. I am using developer 2000 forms 4.5 windows version.

Looking forward for very urgent response.

Please send replies to
ihs_at_khi.comsats.net.pk,irfan_at_jaffer.com,ihs_at_my-dejanews.com.

Regards
Irfan