Re: Export

From: Alfons Riesebeek <A.Riesebeek_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/08/14

Look for information about and Oracle OPS$ Account. In this cases oracle wil not ask voor an password for the OPS$ account. Example:
Unix Account = oracle
Oracle account = OPS$ORACLE

Now you can start from the unix_id oracle environment and export from the database by fire exp / file=.........

So the password will not show with ps -ef

Regards,
Alfons Riesebeek

Param <param_at_c.c> schreef in artikel <35D3BF1C.FF7FA0A8_at_c.c>...