Oracle Development, Commission Module Implementation

From: <jwitcraft_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:00:34 GMT

Cotelligent is looking for candidates to fill 5-7positions in a new Oracle implementation. Our client is located south of the downtown Minneapolis area and is a provider of personnel services. Cotelligent is willing to hire fulltime consultants or subcontractors. Candidates must have experience with PL/SQL, Developer 2000 and other tools such as ReportWriter. Any exposure or experience with the Commissions module is a huge plus.

Cotelligent is a nationwide consulting firm that offers candidates a local understanding with global strength.

Please let me know if you welcome these postings in your forum.