Re: Unable to generate forms in Des2k v2.1

From: Steve Franklin <franklin_at_ug.cs.dal.ca>
Date: 14 Aug 1998 00:29:06 GMT

In article <6quhp8$h0h_at_nnrp4.farm.idt.net>, Frank Smith <franks59_at_mail.idt.net> wrote:
>Oracle never answered my question on whether "all the functionality" meant
>you could not generate forms, nor did they answer the question about the
>specific version needed. They also did not answer my speculation that

I find this all puzzling, since we have licensed copies of Designer/2000 v2.1 which were upgrades from our existing Designer/2000 v2.0. On a hunch, we did ask for a v2.1 trial version of Des2k because the web site only provides v2.0. Hopefully this will fix things.

   Steve Received on Fri Aug 14 1998 - 02:29:06 CEST

Original text of this message