Changing Button Color

From: Wayne McKinney <wmckinney_at_tiainfo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:05:01 -0500

[Quoted] Has anyone been able to change the color of a button from its usual 'dull gray' to some other color? I've tried changing the default font background settings for the button's label, for the button's block, and even for the form, but these just don't seem to affect the button. What's more, there's no color setting in the Property Pallette for the button.

Besides using a graphic image representation of a button (or a large icon), what else can I do in this case? Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 21:05:01 CEST

Original text of this message