Forms 4.5; save changes

From: Arnold Schommer <aschommer_at_fs-edv.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:59:41 +0200

[Quoted] Because i am writing an application in German, i need to avoid the standard questions "Do you want to save the changes you have made ?".

But when do i have to handle saving of changes ????

I thought, if :SYSTEM.FORM_STATUS = 'QUERY', there is nothing to save, but now i get one of these questions right after i have verified that this condition is met.

I have SET_FORM_PROPERTY('my_form', DEFER_REQUIRED_ENFORCEMENT, PROPERTY_TRUE), but even if i jump to another non-table-based block, FORM_STATUS remains QUERY.
The Validation Unit of the form doesn't matter (same results & behaviour with default, block, item); the Form-Property VALIDATIUON is TRUE.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Arnold Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 14:59:41 CEST

Original text of this message