Web Application Server 3.0

From: James Rozee <james_at_dungeon-crawl.com>
Date: 1998/08/12

We are currently using the JavaWebServer w/Servlets to run a Data Warehouse. We want to move to Oracle and use its OWAS3 Enterprise Edition. Does anyone know if it would be fairly easy to convert a Servlet to the Java cartridge format? Also, do you know if the Web Server can restrict access to certain pages or java apps for a user or group of users? The JWS has a realms feature where you can group users together and assign rights to directories or pages as a group. I was just wondering if OWAS3 can do something similar. Thank you.

James Received on Wed Aug 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message