PO8 and Dev2000(v.2) run together?

From: zyber <zyber_at_cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:04:09 -0400

Hi all,
I have just got myself trial version of PO8 and D2k(V.2) installed on my pc.
SQL*Plus 8.0 works great, but when I tried to run Form, the system asked

for the username/password. Once I entered, it freezed!! One thing is that
It seems to me that the SQL*Plus 3.3 (that comes with D2k) will not let me
log on no matter how hard I tried. So I uninstalled that sucker and use 8.0
I'm not sure right now if the D2k was trying to log on SQL*Plus 3.3 or not,
coz it would hung up on me when I tried to run the Form. If there's a path setting or any other trick that you would like to share
please let me know. I am very frustrating. Thanks in advance. Zyber Received on Wed Aug 12 1998 - 03:04:09 CEST

Original text of this message