Performix EMPOWER Product -- Need help in locating manufacturer

From: M. D. Parker <mdpc_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1998/08/11

Due to a number of errors, a perfectly working of Empower was lost. Forever it seems because of staff turnover and office moves, the installation software and instructions are also lost. Of course, no backups available either *sigh*

I have called the numberindicated on one of the manuals but the person sends me to Rational Software. I have attempted to contact Rational software salesman, but they are not aware of such a product.

The company is pretty desperate about re-installing this package on a HP/UX-10.20.

What pointers are there to the manufacturer to get a new copy? Anybody know the status of this product these days? Contacts? Whatever....appreciated here.

Thanks!

M. D. Parker Received on Tue Aug 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message