Oracle Software Programmers

From: <jparker_at_tsi.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:49:19 GMT

Technisource is an innovative and rapidly growing national contract, consulting and staffing organization. Technisource has a long list of satisfied clients and hundreds of high caliber consultants with rewarding careers in the technical industry. Technisource offers the best solution whether our clients' needs are for one engineer, a team or a complete outsourcing unit. Since 1987 Technisource has specialized in the technical consulting industry and is the most qualified resource to turn for your next project. Over 1,000 opportunities are listed on our website for engineers, programmers, designers, technicians and technical writers.

    For a continuously updated list of opportunities please visit     our Web Page at www.tsi.net

Job Title:Looking for a Programmer with strong relational database and lifecycle background. Both contract and full time opportunities available. Job Location:Chicago Area

TECHNISOURCE has the following opportunity out of its Chicago Loop office.

Requirement Number for Reference: CH80098

Skill Set Required:
Programmer with 3 to 5 years experience. Strong Relational Database experience (Oracle), Lifecycle, and programming languages (C preferred). Experience with Paradox and DOS is a plus. Looking for an individual that can work independently and has a strong project background. Work will mainly consist of development and maintenance.

Tasks and Responsibilities:
Rewrite of Applications. Moving from Paradox/DOS to Oracle Forms. Work is done for billing division of the company.

Technisource, Inc.
Dept. - CH80098
Jessica Parker
125 South Wacker Dr. Suite 1050
Chicago, IL 60606 USA
Phone 312-346-3030 / 800-472-7670 Fax 312-346-0775 Email: jparker_at_tsi.net
WWW: http://www.tsi.net

  • WHEN FAXING PLEASE USE THE HIGHEST RESOLUTION AVAILABLE (We Use OCR).*

    ***