Re: Designer 2000 - running on personal oracle 7

From: <shjejurkar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:41:44 GMT

In article <01bdc3dd$51fa7880$1be7abc3_at_default>,   "SDG" <Simon.Greenwood_at_btinternet.com> wrote:
> l have Designer 2000 loaded on my PC running personal oracle 7 (version
> 7.2.2.3.1).
>
> Does anybody know what l need to do to create an application system and to
> load the tutorial data l have tried to follow the instructions a number of
> times and have failed badly everytime.

You must do the following:
1. create a repository owner (oracle user) and create the repository 2. create a new application system using the "File->New..." menu

   option in Repository Object Navigator

Check this web site for detailed steps involved in the process: http://web.inter.nl.net/users/W.van.der.Deijl/oracle/designer_2000.html

HTH,
Sameer