Re: last_record

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:44:46 +0400

LAST_RECORD command in Foprms 4.5 will get all record's base items and all lookup items for each record to buffer on your local disk.

If you have "big" POST-QUERY trigger, try to use your own parameter to On/Off fire POST-QUERY routines, but in this case, when this parameter is Off, navigation will be more quickly but lookup information be absence.

I hope it will helps you.

[snip]

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division