US - ORACLE - MAXIM GROUP

From: Maxim Group <weber_at_pjm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:08:11 -0400

Since 1987 Maxim Group has been a leader in the consulting industry. Maxim has over 90 offices and currently has over 5000 consultants placed in various clients in the United States and Canada. We are in need of quality candidates in mostly every technology, including all levels of Oracle DBAs, designers, and programmers.

Maxim is a vibrant, growing company who places an emphasis on building strong relationships with our consultants and clients. From the personal delivery of your weekly checks, to our dedication to finding a placement for each of our consultants after the end of a project, you will find our service orientation to be number one in the industry.

Maxim has both full-time and W-2 positions available. We have training programs and comprehensive benefit plans available to all of our consultants. We will sponsor H-1 candidates, but can not sponsor relocations because of difficulties in the interviewing process.

I am the Technical Manager of our Plymouth Meeting office, serving Greater Philadelphia. If you are interested in more information about specific opportunities, please send me your resume and I will give you additional information or forward your information to a recruiter in the your local area.

  • Ben Weber Technical Manager, Maxim Group