F45: Query done by list. Problem.

From: Wernberg-Tougaard <Christian.H.wernberg-Tougaard_at_uvm.dk*NO_SPAM*>
Date: 10 Aug 1998 13:20:43 GMT

In an attemp to make an application user-friendly, I'm trying to make a query contingent on selection in a list. I guess that I should use something like this:

When-List-Changed trigger:

temp := :system.cursor_value (or a direct reference to the field as it is non-navigable)
do_key('enter_query');
:query_field := temp;
do_key('execute_query');

This doesn't work !