Aligning objects problem - Reports 2.5

From: Belakimem <belakimem_at_aol.com>
Date: 10 Aug 1998 21:30:35 GMT

[Quoted] I am having a problem aligning 4 layout field objects in my Reports 2.5 layout editor.

They are all the same size ( I made sure by selecting them all and sizing them using size objects).

I have grid snap checked and I know where my grid snaps are and yet their borders are not snapping into the same position. They are always slightly above or below each other. (which looks weird on the report). I tried "align objects", stacked horizontally but even that doesn't put them at the same position.

Any ideas why this is happening? Received on Mon Aug 10 1998 - 23:30:35 CEST

Original text of this message