OO4O with DBGrid doesn't show fields with DATE type

From: <jmanns_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 23:18:41 GMT

[Quoted] I'm using VB 5 with OO4O v2.2.2 to generate an Oradynaset which is bound (via an Oracle data control) to a standard Microsoft DBGrid control as a client application, and an Oracle 8.0 server.

All is well until I try to show DATE type columns in the DBGrid. The dynaset shows the records are there, but the records do not show unless I convert the DATE field to a character field in the query. This would solve the problem, but what I really want to do is make the bound Oradynaset updatable, and the DATE column is part of the primary key.

Has anyone had the same problem? I've done a fair amount of lurking and found nothing related.

Also, does anyone know what the latest version if OO4O is, and where to get updates?