Re: Forms 5.0 and Bubble help

From: Markus Pallo <pallo_at_swol.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 08:08:06 +0200

I am not sure if you know the meaning of the message, here it is:

---

ORA-01426 numeric overflow

Cause: Evaluation of a value expression has caused an overflow or possibly
an underflow.
Action: Rewrite the expression as a series of expressions with fewer
operands than the 'overloaded' expression.

---

Perhaps it my help you

Markus

x schrieb in Nachricht <6q9kbn$6t7$1_at_news01.btx.dtag.de>...