Opportunities?

From: MARSHALL OLDHAM <moldham_at_maximgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 17:09:00 -0400

    I have seen a few postings for Oracle positions on this newsgroup. Is it inappropriate to post positions on this newsgroup? If it is acceptable, I am searching for the following candidate.

    We are in need of a mid-sr. level Oracle DBA to work within an operational data center with focus on the Oracle database. They will be working with the creation of back-ups, and using inputs and exports. The position is in a Unix environment, and is open immediately.

    Again, I apologize if I have misused this newsgroup. If my apology is not needed, and someone is interested in this position, feel free to contact me via the following information. Thank you.

Marshall H. Oldham III
(888) 448-8812 x9130
moldham_at_maximgroup.com Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 23:09:00 CEST

Original text of this message