Is it possible to publish D2K diagrams?

From: Fred Miller <millerf_at_merck.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:59:20 -0400

Does anyone know of a means by which to publish Designer/2000 ERD diagrams via a web browser? We would like to do this dynamically, direct from the repository. We have looked into Publisher/2000, but the way it scales large diagrams makes it an unacceptable solution.

Any insights greatly appreciated,

-Fred Miller

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.