We have a working good looking treeview OCX in Forms5

From: Raymond Allo <idefix_at_sydney.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:38:08 +1000

TO ALL TREEVIEW LOOKING USERS. Good news. The Treeview OCX supplied with PowerObjects works beautifull with Forms5.
You need the file Potree32.ocx and Potree.lic Register the OCX and off you go
Even the bitmap images work, but they must be 16x16 bitmaps (no icons).

Contact your Oracle support rep for the files, because I don't know what the license issues are.
PowerObjects is a discontinued product, but the OCX is Oracle's own and works!

Raymond Allo
Sydney , Australia Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 03:38:08 CEST

Original text of this message