Re: source code management

From: Michael Gold <microgold_at_pipeline.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 14:31:51 -0400

Hi John,

You may want to look at WithClass 98. It can reverse engineer Java source and Java bytecode
into UML 1.1 diagrams as well as generate code for Java and Javabeans. WithClass 98 also has
support reverse engineering oracle databases into class diagrams. The new version of WithClass
has VBA integrated into it so that you have the flexibility to generate Java and JavaBeans to your
own taste. WithClass runs on Windows NT/95

-Mike Gold
MicroGOLD Software Inc.
WithClass 98 Developer