D2K path setting?

From: Zhao Fu <scip6125_at_leonis.nus.sg>
Date: 4 Aug 1998 16:44:43 GMT

I am using D2K package on a Sun workstation whose operation system is Solaris 2.5. I met a problem when I specified a menu module in Form45. It seems that I must specify the whole path of the menu file (e.g. "/home/users/userid/oracle/d2k/menus/standard"), otherwise it cannot be found. The relative/indrect path specifications such as: "../menus/standard" or "~/oracle/d2k/menus/standard" cannot work. I guess there is a path setting in a certain file. But I don't know where is it. Could anybody point out the direction to me?

TIA

--
Carol Zhao Fu
School of Computing