Des2k and FPA reports

From: <ATT755_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 09:29:03 GMT

I would like to use the Function Point reports in Designer/2000 to give my bosses some indication of how big the projects are I am working on are. I've looked at the reports and discussed them with a consultant from Gartner Group  and they do not seem to generate proper FPA counts (for example FPA should have 3 calssifications low/Medium/high complexity - Des2k only ever reports Low/mdeium). The Gartner guy says I cannot use the reports as they will not give a proper count. Has anybody else come across this and if so have you got  round it (perhaps extended the reports in some way)? Also, has anybody seen r2.1 repository reports and if so have the FPA ones changed? anticipation