JDBC-Problems

From: (wrong string) ürgen Benkel <Juergen.Benkel_at_t-online.de>
Date: 3 Aug 1998 18:39:22 GMT

Hello,
I have some problems using jdbc.
Some times, when i make a few thousand inserts or deletes in a table, an SQLException "no more data read from socket" is thrown. But the current dataset is processed (if autocommit is true). Could anybody tell my why?

The other problem is rather bad:
when i make a select item from table from 50000 datasets, the jdbc throws an Error (java.lang.OutofMemory) at dataset 20000 (or around this).
The oracle Hotlline told me to use the newest jdbc driver, which will be set on an internet-server. But the hotline was not able to tell me why this error occurs.
Does anybody in here know something about that? Thank You
Juergen Received on Mon Aug 03 1998 - 20:39:22 CEST

Original text of this message