Re: Saving Report in a file

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 19:14:23 +0400

You can use Forms for browsing directories and setting file name and then run your reports without parameter form (with parsing filename as parameter).

I hope this helps.

pepitog_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Maybe someone had done this before. I'm trying to save a report output to a
> file but I don't want the user to enter the DESNAME (the destination name and
> path). I want the user to have a browser for the directories where he/she
> wants to save a file, like saving a word document. I would like to have a
> browser button to browse the directories, but I don't know if this could be
> done. Any idea out there?
>
> Thanks,
> Pepito
> Pepito.Galicinao_at_lmco.com

Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division
Phone: +7 (095) 234 0636 (6 lines) FAX: +7 (095) 234 0640
E-mail: vsorokin_at_dd.ru OR vsorokin_at_prosoftmpc.msk.su
http://www.dd.ru