Deploying PC forms version to AIX

From: <pepitog_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 14:38:13 GMT

Hi everyone,

I need someone who can help me with my situation... I am developing an application on PC NT and deploying that application in AIX. In the middle of my development, I tried to run my application in AIX, but the problem is the GUI's in AIX are just to small. Is there a way to make the GUI's bigger in AIX? I tried to change the font size in AIX but still the GUI's are the same, it did not have any effect.

I am using Forms 4.5 Version 1.5.1 for Windows NT and Release 1.4W for AIX Based systems 3.2.5/4.1/4.2

Thanks
Pepito
Pepito.Galicinao_at_lmco.com