How to install Forms 5 forms server?

From: Richard Styles <rstyles_at_acs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 15:19:25 +0800

[Quoted] This may seem like a stupid question but I can find no information on how to actually install the forms server (listener). It does not appear as an option in the Oracle installer and f50srv32.exe does not get copied when I do a full or runtime install of forms even though it is on the Developer 2000 v2.1 install cd. There is plenty of info on how to set up and run the server once it is installed and I had no problems with installing v4.5.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Richard Styles Received on Mon Aug 03 1998 - 09:19:25 CEST

Original text of this message