Froms 4.0 date

From: Andrew Hodgson <hodge_at_tcamiga.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 17:00:34 +0100

Just a quick question folks,

[Quoted] I have a date field in Forms 4.0, I want my users to be able to enter a date or a date time value in this field. Is it possible to get this set up so that when a user enters a date only, the time doesn't need to be entered.

EG

12-jan-1998

insted of

12-jan-1998 0:0:0

which we have to enter at present.

I'd like to avoid using any complex string processing here, Is there anything built in to the forms package ?

| Andrew Hodgson - Andrew_at_tcamiga.demon.co.uk |
| www.tcamiga.demon.co.uk |
| Amiga 1200 030 33Mhz | 6x86 P150+ |
| 250Mb HD HD Disk Drive | Quad Spd CD 5.3 Gb HD |
| 6Mb Ram | CDTV | Motorola SurfR 56K | 80Mb Ram |

                           Resistance is futile...