Infos about version 8.1

From: Sandor Rapolder <srapolde_at_igd.fhg.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:19:04 +0200

Rumors say that Oracle's version 8.1 will be released soon. Our organisation uses version 8.0.3.'s SPATIAL CARTRIDGE to store spatial data.
Version 8.1 will have a lot of new and different features.

Because of this:
[Quoted] > We are very interested in any kind of information (infos,
dokumentations, manuals) about version 8.1.
[Quoted] > Maybe you are a beta tester and can give us usefull hints.

[Quoted] > Our special interest focuses on abstact datatypes. How can 8.1 deal
with this sort of data.

Thank You for helping us

Yours sincerly,

Sandor Rapolder

srapolde_at_igd.fhg.de
Fraunhofer IGD
Rundeturmstr. 6
D-64283 Darmstadt Received on Fri Jul 31 1998 - 14:19:04 CEST

Original text of this message