cda_def::csr_ft integrity issue

From: annie TANGUY <atanguy_at_concept.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:05:36 +0200

We are using DBTOOLS.H++ 2.20 and we can't keep different open cursors at the same time because cda_def::csr_ft of C1 is modified by C2.

DBTOOLS checks for ft = 4 and then calls oexfet if ft !=4, DBTOOLS calls for oexec.

When ft is modify in c1 by an insert in C2, then the select is executed twice, first via oexec, then by oexfet (if there is no other insert in c2)
On the other hand, if it not a select but c2 has done a select, the C1 request is not executed.

The issue is in US ORACLE hands but we don't know when a patch will be available.

Do anyone have the same problem and may help us to kindly urge ORACLE or a way to turn around the issue

Thank you in advance

atanguy_at_concept.fr Received on Thu Jul 30 1998 - 13:05:36 CEST

Original text of this message