Re: PDF files in Oracle database

From: <hhyde_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:58:02 GMT

The new BFILE datatype in Oracle8 is designed to manage disk files. The file resides on disk in the Operating System file system, and Oracle maintains pointers to it in a table column.

Documentation of Oracle datatypes may be found in the Oracle8 Application Developer's Guide. This and other documentation is available at the Oracle Technology Network website at
http://technet.oracle.com
Web membership is FREE.

Best Regards