Des2K error: Pimary UI already exists

From: Yong Huang <yong_at_shell.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:42:34 -0500

[Quoted] I reverse-engineered some tables in Design Editor (Generate | Capture Design of | Server Model From Database), tried to import them to Entity-Relationship Diagrammer (Table to Entity Retrofit) and got the error "A Primary Unique Identifier already exists for this Entity". But the table I wanted to retrofit only has two optional attributes (columns). Where does this Primary UI conflict come from? I really wish I could find a button at Table to Entity Retrofit to disable retrofitting any UI's. Please tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks a lot.

Yong Huang
Email:yong_at_shell.com Received on Tue Jul 28 1998 - 23:42:34 CEST

Original text of this message