Re: CG_REF_CODES

From: Luis Cabral <cabral_at_merconet.com.br>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:44:58 -0300

Hi

I do not know when it gets built (maybe when you create the domain the first time?), but to regenerate it, try: In the repository object navigator, select Utilities->generate reference tables->update reference code tables and on the dialog that appears, type % on the table name to regenerate all the domains. It works for me.

Luis Cabral