Re: FORMS 4.5 QUESTION

From: Thanos Tsakonas <ttskns_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:48:02 +0300

Sangita Patel wrote in message <35b73094.1777468_at_news.exit109.com>...
>WHEN I USE BUILT_IN OPEN_FORM IT OPENS WITH MDI FRAME.
>IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN JUST OPEN A FORM WITHOUT MDI FRAME BECAUSE I
>WANT TO USE MENU FROM ORIGINAL MDI FRAME
Set in the form console window properties the property 'Window Style' to 'Document' then the 'Inherit Menu' to 'Yes'. If you don't want at all a menu ser the property 'Window Style' to 'Dialog'.

>I HAVE LISTBOX THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SORT.
>CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THAT.
You must use sequential procedure (bubble-sort or quick-sort). Use also the 'Get_list_element_count','Get_list_element_label' and 'Get_list_element_value' functions.

>THANKS
>patels_at_stelnj.com

Thanos Tsakonas Received on Mon Jul 27 1998 - 16:48:02 CEST

Original text of this message