Re: Changing column prompts/headers at runtime in Forms 4.5

From: Shirley Burk <sburk_at_gte.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 21:25:42 -0400

Stephen,

We ran into a similar problem.

The solution:
 Make the prompt a non-database non-enterable text column in  a separate block This block should be listed before the block containing the data.
 Set the visual attributes to the same as the other  prompts on your form. When the form starts up set the text in the prompt to what
 you want the user to see using the copy built-in copy('From Amnt (AUD),'tblock.tfield').

Hope this helps!

Shirley
sburk_at_gte.net