Re: connect string in F45

From: Milt Peterson <mpete_at_xspam.delairsys.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:28:54 GMT

[Quoted] On 21 Jul 1998 11:30:24 GMT, "Wernberg-Tougaard" <Christian.H.wernberg-Tougaard_at_uvm.dk*NO_SPAM*> wrote:

>In F45 I'm working to find a way to implement the connect string (so the
>user don't have to type it) on the logon screen. Can I use a PRE_LOGON
>trigger to pass this information to the logon screen. Or should I in the
>ON-LOGON just call the LOGON-procedure ? And is there a way to "snatch" the
>users LOTUS NOTES user name, and the use this name for populating the logon
>screen ??

Christian,

[Quoted] I don't know how you're starting a form. We use an icon to start a front-end form using the following command line in the icon properties:

[d]:\ORANT\BIN\F45RUN32.EXE module=[d]:path\formname userid=user/passwd_at_connect string

Substitute ORAWIN95 if you're using win95 instead of NT.

Hope this helps.

>TIA
>
>--
>Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
>Political Economist
>Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, Building Society
>Please remove *NO_SPAM* if e-mailing me.
>"The views expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the
>official position of the Danish Ministry of Research and Information
>Technology"

Milt Peterson
Delair Systems, Inc.

To email me, emove the xspam from my email address. Sorry for the inconvenience. Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 23:28:54 CEST

Original text of this message