I Know This Is an Oracle Site, but...

From: Ki-Won Lee <kiwon_at_scapa.cs.ualberta.ca>
Date: 24 Jul 1998 07:13:09 GMT

Greetings!

I know this is an oracle site, but I'm about to take a database course at school and we'll be using both SQL & Oracle for assigments and my question is for those who have used postgresql & MySQL or are still using them.

I'd like to ascertain some detailed info about both of them; specifically, their ease of use, the advantages and shortcomings etc. Please let me know! Thank you very much in advance.

With Best,

Steve

Linux!

        The Choice of the GNU Generation.

kiwon_at_cs.ualberta.ca Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 09:13:09 CEST

Original text of this message