Changing column prompts/headers at runtime in Forms 4.5

From: Stephen Walsh <stevew_at_helix.com.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 08:42:33 +1000

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is there any way that you can change the prompt/header of a column in [Quoted] Forms 4.5 dynamically at runtime.

For example, I have a column where the prompt is: From Amnt I would like to change it at run time to look like: From Amnt (AUD), ie. show the currency in the prompt as well.

Is there some way in Forms 4.5, or preferably from a library, that you can specify something like:

Block.Column.Property := 'From Amnt' || ' (' || w_currency || ')';

TIA

--
Regards,

Stephen Walsh