Un-Minimize Forms4.5?

From: D1Scully <d1scully_at_aol.com>
Date: 24 Jul 1998 01:37:02 GMT

This is a piece of a procedure that does what it's intended to do (almost).

If SUBSTR(:GLOBAL.GC-023, 1, 1) = 'F' Then - - An Editable version of the form is already open.

     GO_FORM('TimeDet');
Else - - No instance of 'TimeDet' exists in memory. Load 'TimeDet'.

    OPEN_FORM('TimeDet');
End If;

I have a form that launches another form when the user double-clicks on a specific field. I only want the user to be able to have one instance of the second form opened at any one time.

The OPEN_FORM works fine. The problem is that if the user minimizes the 'TimeDet' form and double-clicks on the first form's field again the GO_FORM doesn't bring the minimized 'TimeDet' form back to it's Normal sized state.

[Quoted] Is there something I can put in this procedure or in a trigger in the 'TimeDet' form
[Quoted] to force the minimized 'TimeDet' form back to it's normal size when GO_FORM calls it?

Thanks,
Sandy Wirth Received on Fri Jul 24 1998 - 03:37:02 CEST

Original text of this message