Forms 4.5 runtime problem

From: henk <hhu_at_nospam.stoas.nl>
Date: 23 Jul 98 13:35:23 GMT

Hello,

Recently my boss decided that I should have a new computer (Pentium II/350 MHz, 128 Mb). I installed Designer/2000, with some problems, but I managed to solve them.
I can run Forms 4.5 applications, but when I generate a form in the Forms/Designer, run it and try to perform a query, my HD starts to "Rattle and Hum", but nothing happens, and eventually I must end the task to be able to return to the Designer.
I have never had this trouble with my "old" (P/166, 64MB) computer. I tried SPX as well as TCP/IP connections. Nothing works. What can I do? Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 15:35:23 CEST

Original text of this message