Open API Context Functions

From: (wrong string) ín <jsanmart_at_its.cl>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:06:46 -0500

Hi,

    I'm trying write a C program for create some forms, I look the examples but they give me a error compilation in "for MS Windows-only attributes" section,

    d2fctxa d2fctx_attr;

     d2fctx_attr.d2fihnd_d2fctxa = hInstance;
     d2fctx_attr.d2fphnd_d2fctxa = hPrevInstance;
     d2fctx_attr.d2fcmsh_d2fctxa = cmdShow;

but the structure difined in d2fctx.h is typedef struct d2fctxa
{

    ub4         mask_d2fctxa;
    dvoid      *cdata_d2fctxa;                                     /*

[CG] */
d2fmalc d2fmalc_d2fctxa; /*
[C] */
d2fmfre d2fmfre_d2fctxa; /*
[C] */
d2fmrlc d2fmrlc_d2fctxa; /*

[C] */

} d2fctxa;

I guess they are from distincts versions, what changes I must do in the example for that work.

Thanx a lot, excuse my english please :)

        Jorge San Martin
        jsanmart_at_its.cl