Re: Tuning Oracle

From: MotoX <rat_at_tat.a-tat.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:19:52 +0100

Er, not really what you want, is it - a book on 'tuning'. Save that one for later when you have some code to tune! :-)

For what you need, try PL/SQL Programming from O'Reilly - best PL/SQL book I've read (2nd edition).

Also try the Application Developers Guide from Oracle, and the PL/SQL Reference Manual, also from Oracle. You might also want to look at the 'Oracle Press' PL/SQL books.

MotoX.